Liang Yuan was built in the Qing Jiaqing period. It is a general name for the private gardens built by local poetry and calligraphy masters Liang Shuru, Liang Jiuzhang, Liang Jiuhua and Liang Jiutu. In 1984, it was renamed Liangyuan. The main attractions of the park include “Twelve Stones”, “Qingxing Caotang” and “Lijiang River Grass”. Liangyuan is one of the four famous gardens in Guangdong.
Entering the main entrance of Liangyuan, the first thing to see is the Department of Cao Di, Fotang, Liangshizhai, and Shishi Shijia Temple. These buildings are all brick and wood structure, decorated with wood carvings and brick carvings. They are elegant and exquisite, and they are residential, ancestral halls and gardens. Cleverly linked together.
Traveling in the residential area of Liangyuan.
Delicate furniture displayed in the room
"Hangxiang Xiaoyan" is opposite to the thorny historic temple. It is exquisitely slender, surrounded by transparency and diplomatic exchanges. It integrates heaven, earth and people. The lotus scent is located on the shore of the lake, standing under the squatting roof, facing the lake covered with lotus leaves and lotus flowers, a bit of pink in the green, fascinating. The small raft is four meters high. The wooden structure, the door sill and the window are decorated with wood carvings. The doors and windows are hollowed out. The pattern is lotus leaf and lotus flower. It is elegant and echoes the lotus leaf and the lotus fragrance in the lake. I am very appreciative of the designer's intentions.
The thorny historic temple: built in the second year of Xianfeng, is the main place for the Liang family to worship ancestors and gathering activities.
Today’s home temple displays a photo exhibition of white sand murals.
The famous "Lijiang mural" was the product of the great opening of the Naxi society in the Ming Dynasty. It was drawn from the early Ming Dynasty to the early Qing Dynasty and lasted for more than 300 years. In the late Ming and early Qing dynasties, it was the prosperous period of Lijiang murals. It has been 500 years old.
The Stars Cottage is composed of Caotang, Guest Hall, Qiu Shuang Xuan, Boat Hall and Corridor. It is exquisite and fascinating.
Bamboo leaves and my shadow are reflected on the wall under the reflection of water waves
The half-side pavilion is used to warn future generations that there is no gold in the red and no one is perfect. At the highest point of the pavilion you can look down at the courtyard.
Yunqiao: The rhyme of the book in the distance, the rhyme in the hall, the rhyme of the tea in the tripod, the rhyme of the majesty, the spring of the flowing water. Along the lakeside, you can clearly hear the thunder of the excavator work outside the wall. Outside the wall is a high-rise building. It looks very awkward in the garden.
The grassland of the Lancang River has both a typical set of stone and a monolithic landscape; there are both turbulent water and a lake. There is also a beautiful stone sarcophagus on the shore, and there is a strange "lake heart stone" in the lake.
The thirteenth year of Qing Shunzhi (1656) was first built by the Tantric Masters, located in Zumiao Road, Chancheng District, Foshan City.
In the eight years of Emperor Kangxi (1669), the monk Yu Lin rebuilt the mountain gate to the first year of Xianfeng (1851), and the Renren machine was rebuilt. After Renshou Temple was rebuilt several times, the scale was expanded.
In 1935, the Ruyi Pagoda in Renshou Temple was donated by Foshan Buddhist Emperor Li Peixian and so on. In 1938, the Yunyun Dahes personally presided over the opening ceremony, which was very popular. This tower is quite distinctive. The tower is a seven-story octagonal Chinese-style tower with Tibetan monuments. There are more than ten porcelain statues in the tower. The pottery red and green statues of Buddha are the Shiwan Guanhua. The kiln works were hand-made by Pan Yushu, a famous stone pottery artist.
From Renshou Temple, I went straight to the Ancestral Temple and saw a very distinctive hand-letter shop after purchasing tickets at the ticket office.
During the Northern Song Dynasty, Yuanfeng Period (1078-1085) was built. Ming Hongwu rebuilt in 1372 (1372). In the early years of the Qing Dynasty, it gradually became a temple building with complete system, strict structure and strong local characteristics. In the twenty-five years of Guangxu (1899), the ancestral temple was overhauled to form today's ancestral temple complex.
After entering the door is the double dragon wall.
On the right hand side of the main entrance is the Ancestral Temple Museum
Emperor Zhenwu is also known as Xuantian God, Xuanwu Emperor, Yousheng Zhenjun Xuantian God, Dangdang Tianzun, Jiu Tiandang Demon Master, Infinite Progenitor, full name of the true Wudang Devil, is the northern god of the Han mythology, is the Taoist god The famous Yujing statue in the middle of the world. Now the main god of Wudang Mountain in Hubei is the Emperor of Zhenwu. He is called "the town of innocent Wuling should be the Emperor of the Emperor", referred to as "Zhenwu Emperor". The Han people are arrogant about the demon gods, the ancestors, and the ancestors. During the Ming Dynasty, the Ming Dynasty’s ancestral Zhu Xi’s political needs were added with a title, which had a great impact on the whole country.
Gray plastic is a traditional architectural decoration process commonly used in Lingnan architecture. It is commonly known as “ash batch”. It is decorated with lime, pulp and other mixture on the building. It is mostly used for gates, window frames, gables, ridges, etc. Birds and beasts, landscape figures, etc. The commonly used manifestations of gray plastics include multi-layered three-dimensional gray batch, embossed semi-sinking ash batch, and single-shaped gray batch of single-shaped sculpture. The multi-layer solid gray batch process is the most difficult. The open side slats or steel wire are used as the trunk, bones and bones. The root ash or low root ash is used to make the three-dimensional shape of a single character, and then the embossed or embossed lining is molded on the wall. The scenery is decorated, and finally a single three-dimensional sculpture character is installed. The craft features are exquisite and transparent, with distinct layers and outstanding themes.
Sculpture art has many manifestations in the garden.
At the top of the terminal building, there is a group of gray plastics - "Tang Ming Huang You Yue Palace". It was produced in 1942 by the master of Bugenquan, who was born in the gray-plastic family. It is a multi-layered three-dimensional relief sculpture with five people including Tang Minghuang, Yuegong Fairy and Guardian. This group of gray plastics on Duan Sumen highlights the beauty of the tour in the composition. The tour is beautiful: before the moon palace fairy guides, after the courtiers follow, Tang Minghuang enjoys the moon palace fairy scenery leisurely, the ancient trees fairy grass on both sides, birds and beasts Heming, a scene of lively and festive.
The three doors are the facade of the entire temple, and the building is very elegant. The width is nine wide, the top has a pottery ridge with a height of more than 1 meter and a height of 30 meters. The underarm is a gold wood carving. The middle is a red sandstone wall lined with three round arches with a depth of one meter. The stone building is upgraded and the whole building is magnificent and majestic.
The front hall was built in the Ming Xuande four years for the mountain-top architecture, and the majesty is the wishful arch, which is superbly layered. The main hall is the main building of the ancestral temple. It is the most important and earliest building of the Ancestral Temple. It adopts the construction method of the Song Dynasty. The camp uses a large number of bucket arches to make it extend outwards greatly, protecting the pillars below from the erosion of the southern rainwater. The shape is solid and heavy, and the appearance is majestic and stable. It is an example of a Song-style arch that is rare in China's existing ancient buildings.
A transitional pavilion between the pavilion and the front hall and the main hall.
At the end of the front hall is the gold-plated double-sided woodcarving lion rolling hydrangea seat screen in the Qing Dynasty.
There are plaques on all sides.
The front hall of the ancestral temple, Xiangting, displays a large iron tripod with a height of 270.5 cm, a maximum diameter of 141 cm and a caliber of 95 cm. The body is made up of three sections of cast iron, straight mouth, neck and belly, and the three beasts contain three feet. Dingkou and neck are decorated with banana leaf pattern, and the mouth and shoulder are connected by double eyes. The inner side of the ear is inscribed with the inscription "Fengyun Yushun" and "Guotai Min'an". The lower part of the tripod is semi-circular and arched, decorated with hollow money patterns.
This tripod was built in the 16th year of Ming Wanli (1588). Qing Emperor Kangxi nine years (1670) and Jiaqing six years (1801) were twice recast. The big iron trip seen here is Qingjiaqing six years Foshan Iron and Steel Industry. The famous store number “Wanming Furnace” was recast, and the inscription engraved 168 people who participated in the donation.
The temple is built with the image of the majestic Mingwu Emperor (North Emperor) bronze statue made by Mingzheng Tongnian. It is decorated with a seat, quiet and solemn, painted robes and golden light. It is the main idol of the ancestral temple.
On the ridge of the three gates of the ancestral temple, there is a stone ridge with a length of 31.7 meters and a height of 1.78 meters (including the height of the base of the ash batch art), which is known as the "king of the flower ridge". In the twenty-five years of Guangxu Emperor Guangxu (1899), the ceramic ridges made by Shiwan Wenruyi shop were installed on the three ridges.
The Sanmenwa Ridge is a double-sided tile ridge. There are more than 300 characters in the front and back sides. Each form is vivid and lifelike. The content of the story is "Ginger Tooth Sealing God" (middle middle section), "Ganlu Temple" (positive western section), "Greek Warfare Confucianism" (positive east section), and "Guo Ziyi's birthday" (back). There are more than a dozen chic pavilions and flower birds and beasts dotted in the ridge. There is a copper orb in the middle, and there is a relative squid around the jewel. The squid is extraordinary. It has the intention of folks to kiss the beast for fire prevention and disaster avoidance, and it also caters to the people who hope that future generations will take the lead.
Jinxiangchi is located in front of Lingying Memorial Archway and was opened in eight years by Ming Zhengde. The first is the earthen pool. In the Qing Dynasty, it was converted into Shichi. In the pool, there is a statue of a stone turtle that symbolizes the Northern Emperor.
Lingying Memorial Architect was built in the Ming Dynasty for 2 years, because the Emperor Mingjingtai gave the ancestral temple as a spiritual promise. Therefore, the construction of the archway is particularly stressful. Magnificent anomaly. The archway building is a three-storey, three-storey building with majestic towering, and a large number of bucket arches are used between the pillars. In the middle of the top of the front, there is a word "sacred" in the middle of the book. The lower level of the book.
"Sanctuary" "Ling should". On the back, the top-level vertical book "The Sacrifice" is the second word. Zhu Hong's wooden structure is set against the gold characters. With a green glazed tile cover, the whole archway is brilliant. The wind is sturdy and the structure is extremely strong. It has been subjected to a typhoon of 12 levels and is safe and sound.
From the city of Foshan, take the bus K2 to the terminal, then take the 16th road to the north gate of Xiqiao Mountain.
Xiqiao Mountain is located in Xiqiao Town, Nanhai District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province, with a total area of 14 square kilometers. It is one of the famous mountains in South Guangdong. There are seventy-two peaks, thirty-six holes, twenty-eight waterfalls and two hundred and seven springs. It is divided into ten scenic spots, namely, Shangshan up and down, Yunhai Liantai (Nanhai Guanyin Culture Garden), Wong Tai Sin Holy Land Park, Huang Feihong Lion Arts Martial Arts Hall, Baiyun Cave, Tianhu Park, Biyu Cave, Cuiyan, Shiyanyan , Jiulongyan, Sifang Bamboo Garden, etc. Xiqiao Mountain is an ancient volcano. It was formed by many volcanic eruptions in the middle and late Cretaceous period of 4500-5 million years ago. The mountain is not high, and the main peak is 346 meters. It is famous for its beautiful scenery.
In the distance you can see the Guanyin statue.
After the North Gate, because the scenic area is very large, and the attractions are relatively scattered, I chose to take the scenic sightseeing car up the mountain. The sightseeing bus runs every 10 minutes, with the first shift at 8:30 and the last shift at 17:30. Tickets are 20 yuan. Visitors can get on and off at the designated site on the mountain with the ticket.
After the Treasure House, it is the Nanhai Guanyin Culture Garden. It is located at the top of Daxian Peak in Xiqiao Mountain. It is 290 meters above sea level and covers an area of about 2 million square meters. It is mainly composed of archway, shadow wall and French image. The bronze statue of Guanyin in the South China Sea is 61.9 meters high, meaning that Guanyin was enlightened on June 19.
Looking from the top down, the crowd is bustling.
The law is sitting, with a crown of Baozhu, the item has a round light, the eyebrows are curved, the eyes are like double stars, the eyes are slightly dipped, the sky is draped, the hanging plaque, with the ornaments, the Luo skirt, the kindness and kindness sit on the lotus platform. Seeing all sentient beings, showing the compassionate law of peace and dignity and saving the suffering.
The Guanyin method has a diameter of 36 meters and a mosaic of 66 lotus petals on the outside. Inside the pedestal is a spectacular five-story hall displaying a large number of Guanyin culture and art and merit. The lotus seat is surrounded by water and has four bridges. It means the pure land of the Quartet, the water of the eight squares, and the Buddhaland of all sides.
From Baofeng Temple, take a small road to the Tao Garden.
Going from the Taoyuan Garden to the tea garden, passing through a small village, you can be called a paradise.
The petals of white tea plum overlap, the color is white or pink or red, or variegated.
The Baofeng Ancient Temple was built in the Ming Dynasty (1404), and it was rebuilt in the year of Chenghua (1479).
The four-way bamboo path is three to four meters high and has a rounded square. It is unique to Xiqiao Mountain. If it moves out, the bamboo body will return to the circle within three years.
The Shiyanyan Scenic Area is next to the Jiulong Rock Scenic Area, and the Jiulong Rock Scenic Area is in the southwest of Xiqiao Mountain. The rock wall of Jiulong is abruptly bent, the rock hole is high and low, and the person is drilled from the outer hole. If the spiral is advanced, it can be drilled from the top of the cliff. The main attractions are Zigujing, Jiulongyan, Zhanzi Lecture Rock, Fujian and Taiwan.
The site was originally built by Huang Shijun, the Ming Dynasty champion Huang Shijun. The existing buildings were mainly built during the Qing Jiaqing period. The park is named "Qinghui", which means the sunshine of the sacred sorrows. The gardens have been built many times by the five generations of Long Shishi, Long Tingyi, Long Yuanren, Long Jingcan and Long Yuhui, and gradually formed a Lingnan garden with complete structure and distinctive features.
As soon as I entered the gate, I saw an octagonal wall splitting pool. There were eight ceramic-fired red mullet in the pool to make a circle and spray water to the central Baozhu. The entire pool is made of irregular stones, without cement and lime, but the water does not leak out, showing the craftsman's superb splicing process.
The overall style of Qinghui Garden is elegant and simple. Shuimu Tsinghua in the park, the scenery is elegant and beautiful, using the clear water, green trees, ancient walls, leaking windows, stone mountains, small bridges, curved corridors, etc. to interact with the pavilions and pavilions, integrating ancient architecture, gardens, sculptures, poems, gray sculptures, etc. Art in one.
The Qinghui Garden is not big, but the scenery is very large. The pavilions and pavilions, the winding path promenade, the small bridges, the flowers and the window are missing, and the place is full of exquisite charm.
There are various doors that decorate various patterns and title Miaolianjiayu. Each door is a scene.
The whole garden is exquisitely constructed, compact in layout, light and flexible in architectural form, elegant in reading, and the garden space is distinct and clear, and the structure is clear.
There are several large windows on the wall. Each window is decorated with iron flowers, gold foil and ceramics. It is specially designed by the designer for the Qinghui Garden. Each window has a view from different directions. It is like a fan painting that achieves the design effect of stepping and changing.
This exquisite central part is the most characteristic building of the whole attraction. It is octagonal and is located in the middle of the pool of octagonal circulation. It is mixed with various famous flowers and trees, and the interior is decorated with wooden windows. The grid is mostly inlaid with colorless and transparent glass, so the whole is transparent, and people are in the middle of the room, which gives a panoramic view of the lotus pond outside. There are eight pieces of red glass on the window door, which is the Qing Dynasty glass products left by the original Qinghui Garden.
“Mu Ying” has the meaning of being moisturized by flowers, and the 涧 refers to the mountain stream. Although there is a pool here, it is not a wild mountain. In order to simulate nature, the pool has stocked numerous koi, and the koi lively and swims, so that the water surface keeps splashing, and the still pool still swims, and the gu is like a stream.
Fenglaifeng is a composition of the ancient classic "Fengyun Intercontinental" stone mountain. The overall shape is like the dance of the nine lions. It is made up of Shandong Huashigang stone, which was listed as a tribute in the Song Dynasty. It shares nearly 3,000 tons of stone and is 12.8 meters high. It is the largest and highest stone rock mountain in Guangdong Province. In the middle of Daliang Town, there is a mountain like a phoenix, so Daliang is also called "Fengcheng". Feng, has always been the most auspicious thing of Shunde people, this stone mountain is also named. There are trails on the stone mountain. A small banyan tree runs through the mountains and breaks the rocks, and there are artificial waterfalls. The volley slams down and the panorama reaches the static and dynamic, the movement is quiet, the momentum is extraordinary, although the artificial realm is like a heavenly realm. . A few blocks of "Ting (Ting) Steps" in the Xiaxia Pool guide the tourists into the caves and study the ancient wells with long flowing water.
Standing on the bridge, the breeze blows from the blue waves, and people feel the breath of spring.
"Zhuangyuantang" - Hung Hom Book House is designed to commemorate the first champion of the Shunde County, Huang Shijun, and the other three Shunde Wenwu champions.
The practice of Qinghuiyuan Yijian Fangtang is rare in Jiangnan gardens, and the garden is called “Lishui”. Lishui is also from the painting, paying attention to the music, so the water bank twists and turns, making the beach head, set the port of Hong Kong, so that the small water surface has a vast sense of space, there is indeed room for expansion.