You can take a shuttle bus to / from Zhouzhuang at North Station of Suzhou Railway Station or North Bus Station.
From Shanghai, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Kunshan and other places also have direct shuttle to Zhouzhuang, about 1 to 2 hours, please check http://www.zhouzhuang.net/
- Cruise boat trip: Listen to the boating master Jiangnan song, a great charm of the water. Different routes of cruise prices vary, please check http://www.zhouzhuang.net/ycgh_tool.php?label=10&aid=410
- Taste snacks: There are many specialties in Zhouzhuang, of which there are 10,000, Lady Po tea, white razor clam most famous.
- Waterfront: If you intend to live in Zhouzhuang night, it is recommended to choose Linjiangju B & B, experience the real "pillow Jiangnan."
Zhouzhuang ten King
- Shuangqiaoshan: commonly known as Key Bridge, from a stone arch Bridge and a Shiyongqiao Yong Bridge composition, the stone bridge in the river side by side, it is very chic.
- Shen Hall: Shen million three descendants of the built, seven into five towers, Jiangnan Water Town, a model of Ming and Qing Dynasties, the legendary land of the southern rich man.
- Zhang Hall: Zhouzhuang more complete preservation of the Ming Dynasty architecture, is more typical of southern residence hall lobby pattern.
- Fu'an Bridge: The town's oldest bridge, located in the eastern end of the city, is a typical bridge building.
- Quanfu speak Temple: a typical garden temple, respectively, in order to commemorate the famous Tang poet Liu Yuxi, Lu Guimeng and Western Jin Dynasty writer Ji quarter built.
- Mi House: According to the bridge was founded in the late Qing Dynasty, Ming Chongzhen years of construction. Once as China's first progressive revolutionary literature group - the base of Nanshe.
- Zhouzhuang Museum: The museum mainly displays folk life utensils, tools, etc., as well as some well-known Chinese black pottery unearthed in the local area.
- Zhouzhuang Fang: A simple and elegant fixed-style boats, parked in the Sea of Zhouzhuang Yunhai Baidie Lake.
- Cheng Road Abbey: Zhouzhuang famous Taoist temple, it is a Taoist Holy Land, with Lao Zi's "moral" as the main classic, the pursuit of self-cultivation, immortality.
- God of Wealth: Zhouzhuang rich Guiyuan based on historical data and history, well-designed in the original site, well-built, well-furnished imitation Ming-style buildings.
The town is open all day.
100 yuan, including the Shen Zhen Shen Hall, Hall and other 15 attractions.
Address: Suzhou Kunshan Zhouzhuang Quanfu Road
Official website: http: //www.zhouzhuang.net/